Smoke Detector Services in Natick
Our Boston Metro West Electricians Guarantee Your Satisfaction
One of the most crucial installations that every house needs is a smoke detector. This small but mighty piece of equipment is critical to keeping your home safe from fires. Statistics from the National Fire Protection Association have shown that almost 50% of all fatalities due to fire have occurred from not having a smoke alarm, and an additional 15% deaths have occurred from improperly working or failed detectors. At Tingley Electric, our dedicated technicians are ready to defend you and your home from these dangerous hazards.
Call today at (508) 456-8838 for expert smoke detector services in Natick, and one of our professionals will make sure that you are in safe hands.
Modern Technology for Safer Homes
We are all indebted to Francis Robbins Upton (a colleague and associate of Thomas Edison) for inventing the world’s first automatic fire alarm in 1890. However, contemporary smoke detectors have come a long way since then, and at Tingley Electric, we make sure you have the most updated models to ensure your total safety and well-being.
Some smoke detectors are alerted to smoke through photoelectric means, called “optical detection,” while others detect smoke through physical “ionization.” Many newer models actually use both methods to amplify their ability to sense smoke. These detectors can operate in single locations, but can also be connected by an entire network, allowing people in multiple rooms and levels to be alerted to an alarm. Such types of detectors are especially crucial in offices or buildings where managers, employees, and customers are interacting on different floors. Many of our detectors also can come with flashing lights, essential for those who may be deaf or hearing-impaired.
When it comes to installing smoke detectors, one size does not fit all, simply because your house or workplace building is unique. Therefore, we offer multiple services to ensure that you and any of the building’s occupants are safeguarded by the most appropriate smoke detector units and network packages.
Just a few of our installation services include:
- Individualized safety plans – Our first step in installing a single detector or network of multiple units is to create a personal safety plan for your home or workplace, since every house and building comes with its own specific architectural needs.
- Smoke alarm installations throughout the building – Once we have a plan in place, we can take the next steps of figuring out whether to install smoke alarms on every floor, or where to implement in hallways, bedrooms, and external living areas to ensure that the alarms are audible and visible to anyone in the building.
- Inspection of existing smoke alarms – If you already have smoke alarms installed in your house, our technicians can carefully scan them to make sure they are working at the best condition possible, as well as if additional alarms might need to be placed for annexes or renovations.
- Complete replacement of outdated, failing, or non-working smoke alarms – While smoke alarms absolutely must be replaced every ten years, they can sometimes fail earlier than this, so our experts can check to see if the alarms need to be fixed or exchanged.
- Frequent maintenance and inspection – Routine check-ups are crucial to ensuring your home is safe from fire hazards. Our technicians will also make sure alarms are hardwired with batteries as back up in case of power outages.
Qualified Support Team
Getting trustworthy, reliable smoke detector systems is absolutely essential to protecting not only your home from fire and smoke damage but keeping you and your loved ones out of harm’s way. At Tingley Electric, our technicians are dedicated to making sure that this equipment is safely installed at the lowest cost to you.
Tingley did an excellent job.- Don M.
Quick and Efficient- Dianna S.
Respectful Staff- Al C.
Superb Service- Ellen S.
Top Notch Service- Leslie W.