Trust the Experts at Tingley Home Services
If you are looking for a Natick electrician to handle your electrical project, our licensed technicians at Tingley Home Services are here to get the job done right. No matter what type of electrical work you require for your home or business, we are fully dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
For our electricians, there is no project that is too big or too small. We pride ourselves in providing high-end, quality work for all of our customers. Whether you need a new smoke detector installed or want to upgrade your lighting system to LED, we have everything necessary to provide dependable solutions.
Our Areas of Expertise
At Tingley Home Services, we desire that your property have the best electrical equipment to ensure your home or business is as safe and comfortable as possible. Since 2003, we have been perfecting our craft in a wide range of electrical services that can promote the safety, efficiency, and the effective operation of your electrical components.
We have extensive experience providing the following electrical services:
- Surge protection
- Mini splits
- Electric service upgrades
- Home automation
- Smoke detectors
- Electrical inspections
- Lighting services
We believe there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to providing electrical services. Therefore, we tailor each of our services to the specific needs of each customer. Our team is prepared to work with you to arrive at a solution that meets your needs and your budget.
Once you have settled on the plan that works best for you, we’ll get to work completing all the required tasks in a fast, safe, and effective manner. We’ll also make sure we pick up after ourselves, leaving your property as clean as we found it.
Steeped in Experience & Training
When you hire an electrician, you want to make certain that they know what they are doing. In a real sense, you are putting the safety of your property in their hands. By turning to Tingley Home Services, you won’t have to worry about the job being done safely and correctly. Our team of licensed electricians has over 100 years of collective experience.
In addition, we provide on-going training to all of our techs to ensure that they are up to date on all the recent technology and trends. This ensures that they are ready to handle any electrical project that you might have. We don’t just provide services – we deliver trustworthy solutions that last.
5 Subtle Signs You Need An Electrician
- Buzzing - Electricity does a ton of amazing things, but it's not supposed to make any noise while doing so. If you're hearing an electrical appliance then contact the manufacturer but if the buzzing is coming from your lights or electrical panel then give us a call.
- Power bricks attached to power bricks - Even if you're considering attaching a power brick to another, just call in our Natick electrician. You just need a new electrical outlet and you'll be better off without the fire hazard.
- Your outlet is warm to the touch - Like noise, electricity isn't supposed to get hot either if your wiring is done correctly. You just need our rewiring services to get your outlet back to normal.
- A fuse box - Fuse boxes have been considered less safe than circuit breakers for decades now so make sure you're not still relying on obsolete technology.
- One tripped circuit after another - We're not talking about a tripped circuit here or there. But if it's happening again and again then call in our electrician because you likely need electrical panel replacement.
Call Today to Schedule an Estimate!
Our Natick electricians are here to keep your electrical system operating at an optimal level. If you are experiencing any electrical problems, get in touch with us immediately. We will arrive promptly, diagnose the issue, and provide the best possible solution. Our services come with a safety inspection of your electrical system at no additional charge.
Focused on Our Customer's Overall Experience
With Tingley, you're not just getting a service provider, you're getting a trusted advisor for your home. We're dedicated to providing the best experience we can, from beginning to end, to keep you smiling the whole way through.
Highly- Skilled and Expertly Trained Technicians
We provide our team of electricians with on-going training on the leading technology and latest trends. We only install the highest quality products and guarantee your satisfaction in everything we do.
Over 100 Years of Collective Experience
Our team of professional electricians have over 100 years of collective experience in the field ensuring you receive the highest quality service.