HVAC Services in Framingham, MA
Call the Home Comfort Experts at Tingley Home Services
AC unit leaking or making strange noises? Heating system cycling on and off? Or maybe you’re simply tired of all the dust and debris in your air?
If any of this applies to you, make sure to call Tingley Home Services today. We offer HVAC services in Framingham, MA backed by over 100 years of collective experience. Our technicians are trained to handle the latest tools and technology and can repair and install all major brands of heating and AC products on the market. As a locally-owned and operated service provider, we truly care about those we serve and pride ourselves on offering honest and upfront repairs and replacements. Plus with our Tingley Advantage Plan™, you can now get a lifetime warranty on all installations!
When you hire our Framingham HVAC pros at Tingley Home Services, you get:
- On-time arrivals
- Straightforward pricing
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- A high level of experience
- Guaranteed satisfaction
To request an HVAC service in Framingham today, just call (508) 456-8838.
Mini Split Installation in Framingham
Although there are several different heating and air conditioning units to choose from, a very popular option today is known to be the mini-split HVAC system, due to its high efficiency and practicality. Its ability to save energy while heating and cooling your home has made it one of the most favorable HVAC systems in the world. At Tingley Home Services, our team of experts have years of experience when it comes to installing mini splits, and can help you figure out whether it is the best decision for you and your family. Installing a mini-split in your home or business comes with a number of benefits.
These benefits include the following:
- Efficiency: You can heat or cool one room instead of having to heat or cool your entire home or business - decreasing your carbon footprint.
- Increased Comfort: You can heat or cool each room at different temperatures, without having to set one temperature for the entire property. This allows each family member to heat or cool their room at their preferred temperatures.
- Easy Installation: Mini-splits are easier and take less time to install than other whole-home HVAC systems.
- Save on Energy: You can save energy by not needing to cool rooms that are infrequently used or unoccupied.
- Work with Limited Ductwork: They are great for homes or businesses with limited ductwork spacing.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Mini-splits come with multi-stage filtration that works to drastically reduce unhealthy air particles such as dust, pollen, bacteria, and other allergens. On the other hand, traditional HVAC systems need to undergo professional air duct cleaning regularly to ensure that your home's indoor air quality is healthy.
If you are interested in installing a mini-split in your home or business, contact our team of experts to request service or to learn more today!
Our Comprehensive Framingham HVAC Services
Tingley Home Services is a full-service HVAC company, meaning we have everything you need to keep your home completely comfortable, no matter the season. Our technicians can repair and install traditional central air conditioning equipment as well as ductless options, in order to provide quality work to any type of home. We also offer commercial HVAC solutions, so you can receive the same premium level of assistance for your business that you would get for your home. And because we are electrical experts as well, we know how to ensure your equipment is set up properly to achieve maximum heating and cooling performance for years to come.
Call our Framingham HVAC technicians today for:
- AC Installation: If you are in need of a new AC unit, make sure to call our pros at Tinley Home Services for affordable and efficient installation. We’ll make sure your equipment is sized properly, and our team knows how to work fast to get your equipment up and running ASAP.
- AC Repair: From leaks to noises to complete system failure, our technicians at Tingley Home Services can handle it all, troubleshooting issues quickly and presenting long-lasting solutions to improve energy efficiency.
- Heating Installation: Massachusetts can get pretty cold when the winter weather rolls in, so if your heater is on the way out, do not hesitate to contact our experts at Tingley Home Services for an upgrade. Watch out for signs of a problem, such as funky smells, loud noises, frequent cycling, rising energy bills, and an inability to heat your whole home.
- Heating Repair: As experienced heating pros, Tingley can provide service for a variety of heating equipment. This includes forced air systems, such as furnaces and boilers, as well as ductless units. Speaking of which…
- Mini Split Services: Mini-splits are an energy-efficient type of HVAC equipment that provides heating and cooling power. While they can be used in conjunction with a forced-air system, one major advantage of mini splits is that they do not require ductwork to function, so they can easily be installed in apartments, older houses, or other homes without existing air ducts.
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions: Did you know the EPA has found that indoor air pollutants may now be an even bigger threat to our health than pollution outdoors? This is why Tingley Home Services offers a number of indoor air quality options to improve your HVAC system’s performance and reduce dust and other debris throughout your household. Poor indoor air quality can make life a lot harder for allergies and asthma sufferers, however, it may also affect the health and well-being of everyone in your household, so do not hesitate to call us for more information on an air cleaning or filtration device today.
Get More From Your HVAC Company, With Tingley Home Services
At Tingley Home Services, we are committed to ensuring that all of our customers can afford quality HVAC work. That’s why we offer a number of specials to fit a range of budgets. With our upfront pricing, you’ll also never have to worry about paying extra in last-minute fees or hidden surcharges. With an A+ from the Better Business Bureau and a great reputation across the area, you can always trust our Framingham HVAC company to get the job done right. So call today to schedule service, and find out why customers have been coming back to Tingley Home Services since 2003 for yourself.