Electricians in Milford, MA
We Have Over 100 Years of Collective Experience
Dealing with electrical issues yourself can be extremely dangerous if you’re not a trained and experienced electrician. Rather than put yourself, your loved ones, and/or your property in harm’s way, let our experienced Milford electricians at Tingley Home Services handle it. Since 2003, we’ve been providing the highest quality services to home and business owners throughout the Boston MetroWest area, and there’s no job that’s too large or complex for us to handle.
Whether you’re just looking to upgrade your light fixtures or you’re looking for assistance dealing with new construction, you can rest assured knowing that we are dedicated to keeping you smiling the entire time we’re on the job. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are the most trusted electricians in all of Milford, MA, and beyond.
Our Comprehensive Electrical Services in Milford
Due to our extensive experience and thorough training, we’re able to offer a wide range of electrical services in Milford.
- Surge protection: We can ensure that your electronic devices are protected in the event of a power surge by installing whole-home surge protection directly into your electrical panel.
- Electrical service upgrades: Is your electrical system equipped to keep up with modern demands, especially as we use more and more electricity to power all of our devices? We can help make sure flickering lights and constantly tripped breakers are a thing of the past.
- Smoke detector services: Smoke detectors are important safety devices, which is why it is important to have them installed and routinely inspected to ensure they’re working properly. Our licensed and insured Milford electricians can assist by coming up with customized safety plans, replacing outdated devices, installing devices throughout your property, and necessary maintenance.
- Lighting services: Whether you’re looking to spruce up the look of your living room with some additional light fixtures or you’re looking to increase security by installing outdoor lighting, our team has you covered.
- Home automation: If you’re tired of paying an exorbitant amount each month for your energy, home automation is a great way to decrease usage and increase efficiency. These systems enable you to turn appliances on and off from anywhere via your smartphone, preventing wastes of energy.
- Electrical inspections: Are you worried about your home’s safety and energy efficiency? Consider calling our team out to perform an electrical inspection. One of our highly trained electricians will thoroughly assess your energy usage and ensure that your property meets all safety standards and codes.
- Mini spit installation: If you can’t install ductwork or want to heat or cool your property in an energy efficient manner, a mini split is a great option. However, because these systems are rather difficult to install, it’s best to hire an electrician to do the job.
Can You DIY Electrical Repair?
If you are in need of electrical services and not experienced or licensed, you should not try to DIY electrical repair. Electrical repair and services can be dangerous and even deadly if done incorrectly. A licensed electrician can help repairs get done quickly and in a timely manner so will be the better option.
What Are Signs You Need To Call An Electrician?
Although homeowners may sometimes want to take care of an electrical problem themselves, it's important to note that doing so will not necessarily take care of the resolve the problem. Contacting an electrical expert to take care of your electrical problem will not only ensure success but is also important for ensuring the safety of you and your family. There are a couple of signs that you need to look out for that indicate that you need to call a professional electrician.
These signs include the following:
- Your circuit breaker is tripping
- Your lights are dim or are flickering
- There are strange buzzing sounds coming from your electrical appliances or your lights
- Your power points are sparking up
- You have received small electrical shocks while plugging in your appliances
- There is an odd burning odor throughout your home
- There are visible signs of overheating (such as a melted outlet cover)
- Your light switches are not working
If you notice any of the signs above in your home, we highly encourage you to contact an electrical expert as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of. Leaving an electrical problem unnoticed is dangerous. Contact our team of electricians in Milford, MA today to schedule an electrical inspection or a specific electrical service for your home or business.
Why You Should Hire Tingley Home Services
Since we first opened, we’ve been dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional electrical services. We understand that each property and customer will have unique electrical needs which is why we make it a point to provide you with personalized services.
Other reasons why you should hire our electricians in Milford include:
- All of our electricians must pass thorough background checks and drug tests
- We treat your property with the utmost respect, cleaning up after ourselves and wearing floor savers
- We make it a point to be as available as possible, answering all calls and service requests as quickly as we can
- We train all of our electricians thoroughly and continuously so we can stay up to date with all the latest trends
- We don’t resort to high pressure sales tactics
- We offer upfront, straightforward pricing
- We only use top of the line products
- We prioritize safety, offering you a complimentary written report after we inspect your property