About Tingley Electric
Quality Electrical Services in the Boston Metro West Area
Tingley Electric is locally owned and operated by Vinny Tingley and has been providing residential and commercial electrical services to the Boston Metro West area since 2003. Over the years, our team has expanded but the one thing remains constant - our commitment to quality work and superior customer service. We specialize in lighting design and installation, service work, home repairs, energy audits, home automation, and wiring. Our team of expert Natick electricians are experienced, licensed, and trustworthy.
We treat every job as if it were our own home. Call (508) 456-8838 to schedule your service.
We’ve grown our business through loyal customers and referrals as a result of our dedication to integrity and delivering excellent electrical services. Working with the unique needs of your home or place of business is very important to us, which is why we can customize our service offerings and provide the solutions you need to get the job right. Our extensive experience allows us to work with everything from older homes to new constructions.
What You Can Expect from Us
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with reliable service and customer satisfaction for all your electrical needs. Count on Tingley Electric for all the following and more:
- Trustworthiness – our employees are uniformed and background checked.
- Cleanliness – our employees will wear floor savers in your home.
- Availability - we always answer the phone and return all calls as quickly as possible.
- High quality – we train our electricians weekly to keep up to date on current trends.
- Expertise – all of our electricians are confident in their field and we only hire experienced residential electricians.
- Teamwork - our employees work in a team atmosphere and they care about each other and the projects they work on.
- Focus on your needs – we do not believe in high pressure sales tactics.
- Respect - we are respectful of your home, pay attention to detail, and will leave your property neat and clean.
- On time - we arrive within a two hour window because we know your time is valuable. We get right to work on your electrical needs so you can get on with your day.
- Straightforward pricing - you will know the exact cost for your project before we start. We offer ideas and solutions to get your project done.
- Home improvement - we love to help design lighting and can suggest ideas to improve your home’s lighting and energy efficiency.
- Top of the line products - we purchase only the highest quality product for your peace of mind.
- Satisfaction guarantee - We offer a plan that guarantees your new installation for life.
- Safety - we perform a thorough safety inspection of your home with a written report for no additional charge.
Caring for Our Community & Serving a Greater Good
While all businesses want to make a profit, we also believe our company should serve a greater need. At Tingley Electric, we feel our business can be honorable and noble and make a difference for both communities and individual lives. Below is a list of some of the organizations we help in our community.
Natick Open Door
Vinny Tingley is on the Board of Directors and helps out each week.
Open to the public every Thursday night at 5:00 at St. Paul’s Church on East Central is a free community dinner. The dinner is open to anyone in the community looking to enjoy a meal with friends and neighbors. It’s a great opportunity to meet new people and enjoy each other’s company. Dinner is served promptly at 5:30. The meals are put on each week by different organizations in the community, such as boy scout troops, girl scout troops, rotary, lions club, Temple Israel, and local middle schools.
The Open Door is always looking for groups willing to cook a meal for 40-50 people. Contact Joan Bace if you are interested by calling 508-380-7883.
Natick Farmers Market
Vinny Tingley helps set up each Saturday morning.
The Natick Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm. It is held outside at the Natick common in the spring, summer, and fall, and at the Common Street Spiritual Center across from the common in the winter. There are a variety of farmers and vendors there each week with lots of homemade baked goods, jams, salsa, and clothing. This is a great place to support our local businesses.
Vinny Tingley has been a Natick Rotary member for over three years.
Natick Rotary meets every Tuesday at 12:15 at the Dolphin restaurant. The Rotary club is always looking for new members who would love to support the local community. Some of the activities that the Rotary is involved with is the annual Tour de Natick bike ride, St. Patrick’s Senior Day brunch, and supporting the Natick food pantry and a Place to Turn. They are involved in many other activities throughout the year. Visit their website at www.NatickRotary.org.
Natick Service Council
Vinny Tingley helps them with donations and through Natick Rotary.
The Natick Service Counsel is a local organization involved in helping the community in need. One of their biggest projects is helping people and families in need of food and personal items. A list of items that are needed most is listed on their web site. They are also looking for volunteers to help stock the shelves. Their website www.natickservicecouncil.org.